Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Case Of The issing Letter

So one of the letters on y keyboard isn’t working. I’ pretty sure you can figure out which one it is. If you can’t, then perhaps reedial spelling lessons  are in order for you.

Anyway, this leaves e with an interesting, albeit slightly ausing proble.

The easiest solution would be to just get a new keyboard. However, it would also be the least fun.

Instead, I could try to fix the broken key, but knowing y past attepts at being a handyan, I’ pretty sure I’d end up setting the entire keyboard on fire. Also, I looked up how to do it online, and it consisted of about thirty-seven total steps, each ore confusing than the last. I started to read the, but I had to put a cold copress on y head and lay down for a while after getting to about step 10, as it was just too overwheling for a siple an such as yself.

I guess I could also just live with the issing key. It would be a learning experience, as I’d have to becoe very good at synonys. For any word I'd want to use that include the issing letter, I’d have to find a replaceent word or phrase with the sae eaning to use instead, but which didn’t include the issing letter. Here are soe exaples:

 issing -> unfindable
 y -> belonging to nobody else
 aybe -> perhaps
 ilkan -> dairy delivery person
 ilkshake -> a thoroughly shaken or blended drink constructed of dairy products, a flavoring syrup, and often butterfat.

Here is a saple sentence translation:

y ilkshake is issing! Who took it? aybe the ilkan! -> Belonging to nobody else, a thoroughly shaken or blended drink constructed of dairy products, a flavoring syrup, and often butterfat is unfindable! Who took it? Perhaps the dairy delivery person!

Well, aybe that’s not the best exaple, but you get the general idea.

Anyway, until I ake y decision on what the final solution will be, I think I’ll just go ahead and have soe fun with it by constructing rando sentences that look ausing because of the issing letter:

“any onths ago, y icrowave  elted because of the alicious works of a adan naed ichael.”

Ha! I crack yself up!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! Where do you come up with this stuff? I like it.

    cji

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up too. Maybe you should just bring your keyboard here. For a while the space wasn't working quite right because someone was tantruming near the computer, perhaps punched or threw the keyboard. I think they did it again and now it works.

    tjh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' pretty sure I inherited y weirdness fro y parents.

    Also, perhaps a tantru is in order. Throwing a keyboard sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete