Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Blogiversary

Well, it’s been an entire year since I started blogging, and what a year it’s been! Looking back, one thing stands out above all the rest: just how little substance is actually included in my 90 posts.

Not that I consider that to be a bad thing, mind you. Frivolous is my style, and hopefully it’s made you smile on occasion. In today’s crazy doom-and-gloom world, that’s all I’m aiming for. (Currently, that is. I plan to get rich on this sometime in the future, although the details are still quite sketchy.)

However, now that I’ve made it a year, I’m not going to cut back and rest on my laurels, even though I’m not quite sure what ‘laurels’ are. Instead, I want to make the next year of this blog even better. My plan is to sell out all of my ideals for a glossy, Hollywood-blockbuster style blog that makes up for its lack of heart with its excessive use of special effects.

Just kidding! But I still want a better blog, and to do that, I need your help. This is because I’m not quite sure what “better” really means in terms of this blog.

So, what would YOU like to see? What would make this blog better? Let me know. It could be anything. Here are some examples I’ve thoughtfully come up with:

• Less use of words that aren’t really words, such as “Blogiversary”.
• Try to incorporate time travel.
• Lower fat, lower cholesterol, please!
• Lasers
• Dinosaurs are always good.
• You know the part where you write? Stop it!

If you’re wondering, yes, this is a shameless stunt just to see how many people I can get to comment on this. However, I feel no shame in doing so. It’s my anniversary. I can do what I want.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, happy blogiversary!
    th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary curly! I found your blog not too long ago, and your stories are funny - keep it up. My blogiversary is coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete