Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thoughts On Blogging

A blog. How completely unoriginal of me. But here I am anyway.

Actually, I had thought about blogging before, but something always stopped me. For a while I thought it was because I wasn't interesting enough to warrent my own blog. Then I saw some of the other blogs out there. Next I thought it was because there were other, more important things I could be doing instead, like watching Matlock. Still, that wasn't it, either. I'd still have plenty of time for Matlock.

Finally, after much thought, it hit me: I couldn't come up with a name for a blog that I liked.

My first instinct was to use a name that I found completely hilarious, such as Curly's Corner Of Compelling Concerns And Clever Chronicles. However, that didn't feel quite right. What if I wanted to write about something serious? You just can't be taken seriously with a name like that.

So I finally settled on 'From The Desk Of Curly'. I'll admit that it's not very original, but it gives me the necessary leeway to write about whatever comes to my mind. Plus, I got to take a picture of my desk, which was actually kinda fun.

2 comments: